This blog is now "public".
That means you can now find it by going to Google and typing in a phrase that's related (or not) to college angst. Now normal people with legitimate queries about the Princeton waitlist are being led to this site.
I am pleased to report that Typepad has a cool "big brother" feature which lets me know exactly what people are googling before they are referred to theneuroticparent. Here are some of the requests:
1) best cell phone for cornell
2) most obnoxious parents
3) nyu flags taking over new york
4) how can i get accepted off duke med waitlist 2008
5) williams prestige
6) waitlisted at wash u tufts syndrome
7) kenyon vs. oberlin acapela (sic)
8) cows near hamilton ny
9) sat summer study korea average score increase
10) nashville underwear