CC THREAD OF THE DAY: Can Video Games be Listed as an Extracurricular on College Apps?
This is a very exciting possibilty for the Neurotic Parent. My own kids are not gamers (they are too busy managing their fantasy sports teams), but I, the Neurotic Parent, have many hours of useless electronics under my belt:
- the Pin Ball Queen in undergraduate school
- a Pong star after graduation
- an accomplished Ms. Pac Man player in between my two marriages, and
- a level-9 high-scoring Tetris aficianado – in fact, I still play Tetris on long flights
- an international Word Twist participant (although I can't compete with anyone under 20)
Can I put these accomplishments on my own resumé?