1. Advanced skills in walking backwards.
2. Effusive about junior year abroad.
3. Proud to display their student I.D. cards, which can be swiped everywhere for cash, sports tickets and food.
4. Fearful of losing above cards.
5. Have all taken a lecture class with 100 kids, and the amazing professor learned everyone’s names!
6. Have eaten less than half the food their parents paid for on their meal plans, but luckily they can donate the balance to charity.
7. Can list six of the a cappella groups on campus, but have to think for a minute before remembering the name of the seventh.
9. Danceathon fanatics.
10. Thinking of declaring a major in neuroscience, whatever that is.